Please take a moment to read the following terms and conditions (Terms) of use of this web site ( www.eett.gr )
The access and use of this web site constitutes the user’s unconditional acceptance of the following Terms which take effect from the date from which each user first uses this web site:
- You shall comply with the Greek laws and all laws worldwide, as well as common practices, in the use of the contents of this web site. Information included in this web site is intended for personal use only. You must not permanently store or otherwise copy contents for commercial gain. All rights, including copyright, in the web site and contents of the EETT web pages and downloads are owned by EETT. Users may download printed copies of the material displayed on the web site for personal use only; provided that you maintain all copyright notices and other proprietary notices and comply with all confidentiality obligations hereunder. The images and logos identifying EETT or third parties are proprietary marks of EETT or third parties, and no copy of the above images and logos is permitted without the consent of the relevant copyright owner.Copying or use of our logos or any other third party logos accessed via this web site is not permitted without prior approval from the relevant copyright owner. Modification of the content of the site is not permitted.
- The intention of EETT is to ensure the accuracy and reliability of information published on this web site. While takes reasonable care to correct any defects, EETT cannot warrant the materials in this web site in terms of the correctness, accuracy, functionality or otherwise. EETT cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to any user arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site or these Terms. EETT may at any time revise the content of this site without notice.
- Links contained in www.eett.gr will lead to other web sites which are not under our control. EETT is not responsible for the contents of any linked site and accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered due to reliance on them. We have no control over the availability of these links all of the time and we are not responsible for their security or administration policies.
- You should fill in correctly and accurately all the information needed, when you submit any on-line form to EETT. We have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you (including registration, complaint, feedback, survey forms) and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it. We do not disclose your data to any third parties unless we are required to do so in case of unlawful use of this site.
- When you submit data to us, you should take care that information provided:
- is valid and accurate,
- does not infringe the rights of any person,
- complies with the laws and common practices in the use of web sites,
- is not corrupted or altered,
- is virus-protected and
- respects human rights as well as minorities.
- shall not constitute an advertisement
- shall be used by EETT without any claim by the visitor providing them
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). More information about Google Analytics can be found at: https://www.google.com/
analytics/learn/privacy.html. By using this website, you give Google your consent to process your data. However, visitors have the ability to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics. Please refer to Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, if you want to opt-out from the Google Analytics service.