The Plenary of EETT consists of nine members. The President and the two Vice Presidents responsible for the electronic communications and postal services sectors respectively, are appointed by the Council of Ministers, upon proposal by the Minister of Infrastructure, Transport and Networks, following the opinion of the Special Permanent Committee on Institutions and Transparency of the Parliament. EETT's other six members are appointed by the Minister of Infrastructure, Transport and Networks. EETT Plenary members are persons of high status, who enjoy wide social approval and are distinguished for their scientific expertise and professional ability in the technical, economic or legal field.
EETT's Plenary consists of:
- President: Dimitris Tsamakis, Professor at National Technical University of Athens.
- Vice President for the sector of electronic communications: Dr. Nikolaos Papaoulakis, Electrical and Computer Engineer, National Technical University of Athens.
- Vice President for the sector of postal services: Dr. Constantine S. Delicostopoulos, Lawyer, formerly Assistant Professor of Law at the University of Paris 2 – Assas.
- Ioannis Anastassakos, Mechanical Engineer.
- Dimitrios D. Vergados, Associate Professor of Telecommunications at the University of Piraeus.
- Andreas Lamprinopoulos, Mechanical and Electrical Engineer.
- Spiros Livieratos, Electrical Engineer.
- Michalis Sfakianakis, Professor of IT Applications at the University of Piraeus.
- Ioannis Tzionas, Lawyer, Professor at the University of Macedonia.