The Hellenic Telecommunications and Post Commission (EETT) publishes the annual study on the Greek postal market with the aim to inform all stakeholders, businesses and consumers, for the specific conditions prevailing in the market for postal services in Greece.
The main financials of the study are based primarily on the quantitative and qualitative data, collected through questionnaires that are distributed to postal operators licensed by EETT.
- Greek Postal Market 2010 - Executive Summary
- Greek Postal Market: Data and Trends of the Market 2009 - Executive Summary
- Greek Postal Market - Data & Tendencies 2007 - Executive Summary
- Greek Courier Market Data and Market Tendencies for 2006
- " Postal Services Information is everything"
- Postal Services in Europe (2004 - 2005)