EETT’s Cooperations: A Strong Presence in the International Developments
EETT’s assumption of the Chairmanship of the Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC) for the year 2013 was a recognition of the Authority’s hard work. It is noted that EETT held the Vice-chairmanship of BEREC for the year 2012, thus undertaking a leading role during a period of major challenges for both the European market of Electronic Communications and the administrative organization of the Body itself.
Apart from its participation in BEREC, EETT develops a wide network of international contacts and cooperations to enhance its effectiveness and continuously upgrade its role.
Electronic Communications Sector
- Body of European Regulators of Electronic Communications (BEREC)
- Independent Regulators Group (IRG)
- European Competition Network (ECN)
- European Mediterranean Regulators Group (EMERG)
- Other Official Committees
Postal Services Sector
- European Regulators Group for Postal Services (ERGP)
- Universal Postal Union (UPU)
- Postal Directive Committee (PDC)
- Comité Européen de Réglementation Postale (CERP)
- Postal Users Forum
- Participation int the Post-Expo